Back when I was suffering from my long list of ailments, I would try anything and everything in an attempt to get energy, ground myself emotionally, and stop the bloating.
During the trial and error there were a few things that worked well and I want to share them with you.
In the first stages of healing taking a long list of supplements is helpful…even lifesaving.
Here’s my basic recommendations. Of course, it is different for each individual so if you try this and it isn’t enough, let’s set up a time to talk so I can use my herbal wizardry on you and create the exact formula for your body type and situation.
- Heal the intestinal lining – Take 2 grams of L-Glutamine 2 times per day on an empty stomach. Learn more.
- Stimulate digestion – Take an herbal bitters formula (containing no sugar!) before or after each meal. Check it out here.
- Quell anxiety and fear – Take Holy Basil twice a day, but not too close to bed. This sacred herb helps elevate the mood and works as an adaptogen building the well worn adrenal glands.
- Add enzymes – To make up for the enzymes that are missing in the injured small intestine, take a couple of these with each meal to help fully digest your food and assist in assimilation and absorption.
- End Gut Dysbiosis – Take High-Quality Probiotics. To find out which kinds and how much, check out my Gut Rebuilding Program.
Remember, you must get the right foods and balance your overall body pH to fully heal, but we all need a hand up. Here’s yours. Let me know how it helps. And when you’re ready, join me in the Gut Rebuilding Program to end your gut’s freakout with food once and for all.
Like this article? Why not share it with your friends on Facebook or send out a tweet and let everyone know!